- Training and support of workflows for people with congenital or acquired brain damage
The app RehaGOal was developed as part of the SmarteInclusion project.
The digitalization is intended to enable people with congenital and acquired brain damage to participate in working life while ensuring the greatest possible independence.
The app RehaGOal consists of a web application in combination with mobile applications and supports the individual and data protection-friendly implementation of work processes. The person is easily guided with mobile devices such as smartphones, smartwatches or smart glasses and supported in spatial orientation.
- Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences
- Fortbildungsakademie der Wirtschaft (FAW)gGmbH
- Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - inkluzivo Wolfenbüttel gGmbH
- HASOMED GmbH
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
- Europäischer Sozialfonds für Deutschland
The SmarteInklusion project builds on the predecessor project SecuRIn - Security Referenzmodell Industrie 4.0, which involved the secure and data-protection-compliant implementation of digital technology for the participation of people with cognitive impairments.