- vocational diagnostics
- special schools (8th and 9th grades)
- Vocational schools (BVJ
- Vocational training centers and other rehabilitation facilities
- Workshops for disabled people
- Vocational orientation
- Competence assessment for people with refugee experience
The hamet 2 is an action-oriented test procedure for recording and promoting vocational competencies of young people with increased support needs.
Consisting of six modules, the hamet 2 covers essential requirements of vocational training and job: and shows possibilities for individual promotion.
The hamet e is an activity-oriented test procedure for recording and promoting elementary manual motor skills of people with increased support needs, for example in workshops for people with disabilities. As an independent test procedure, hamet e supplements the hamet 2 Module 1 procedure in the differentiation of the lower performance range.
- Module 1: Basic skills (manual-motor skills, PC
- Module 2: Learning skills
- Module 3: Social skills
- Module 4: Networked thinking - troubleshooting and problem recognition.
- Module P: for one-day use in potential analyses
- Module K: Competency assessment in the commercial, economic field
- Module F: Competency assessment for people with refugee experience
The hamet 2 can be conducted by trained work educators, training foremen, educators with experience in crafts and psychologists.
Waiblingen offers training courses of several days for the application and evaluation.
Prices are available from Diakonie Stetten and BBW