Areas of Application:
- for fine motor restrictions
- for relieving the musculoskeletal system
Hydraulic measuring stands are used to position dial gauges on working machines or workplaces. The clamping of the joints is done by tightening the star grip. This triggers a hydraulic system inside the tripod that clamps each joint with high rigidity. The oil pressure in the tripod guarantees good measuring results and smooth clamping processes.
Features / Components:
- Material:anodised aluminum, burnished free-cutting steel, plastic star grip
- Tripod base:magnetic
- ball joint Arm:M6 internal thread
- ball joint Base:M8 external thread
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details