- vibration-free machining
Areas of Application:
- for fine motor restrictions
- for lack of muscle power
- for vibration reduction
Electropermanent magnetic plates clamp ferromagnetic workpieces of any shape on milling machines, machining centers as well as on pallet systems. They are easy to mount on all types of machines and do not heat up. Since they are also insensitive to power supply disturbances, they are design safe. The workpiece can be clamped quickly and machined from five sides in one clamping operation.
A uniform clamping force acts on the entire clamping surface, resulting in vibration-reduced machining.
Features / Components:
- fast and flexible clamping of workpieces
- automatic relining
- flat, uniform clamping
- no vibration during machining
- exclusion of distortion or compression of the workpiece
- lower dead weight
- HE: High Efficiency for a balance between magnetic fluxes
- flexible magnetic bed: Combination of fixed and movable pole extens
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Weitere Details des Herstellers