- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Ball joint vice
Areas of Application:
- for relief of the musculoskeletal system
The ball joint vice is a clamping system for screwing onto workbenches. The alignment of the tensioned workpieces is possible through the ball joint in all directions. This makes an ergonomic working position easier.
Features / Components:
- Vice: with ball joint plate for table tops up to 75 mm thickness
Backenbreite: 80 mm
Wingspan: 65 mm
Tiller depth: 50 mm
Tilt: 50 mm
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the sales department.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- retaining device /
- retaining device for workpieces /
- multi-purpose clamp system /
- vice /
- workplace design /
- work equipment /
- clamping device /
- ball joint vice /
- clamping tool /
- ISO 28 12 /
- ISO 28 12 06 /
- assistive product for fastening, reaching and seizing /
- assistive product for fixation and positioning /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training
update status: 25.07.2019
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.