- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Anir Vertikale Maus / Anir Large Drahtlos
Mouse control, vertical mouse
Mouse replacement, if a standard mouse cannot be gripped and moved.
The Anir Mouse from AnimaX is an ergonomic 3-button mouse for IBM-compatible PC and Macintosh computers that is held with a joystick-like handle. However, as with a standard mouse, the mouse pointer moves by moving the device. In contrast to conventional mice, the movement is carried out with the arm, not with the wrist.
Thanks to the integrated palm rest and the shape of the handle, an ergonomic hand position is achieved. The ball of the hand lies on the mouse, which protects the tendon sheaths running under the wrist. This upright posture also relieves the wrist itself and prevents cramps.
Features / Components:
- Click the mouse buttons with the rocker switch, which is operated with the thumb.
- Scroll button is pressed with the middle and ring fingers.
- available in different sizes.
Technology: optical scanning
Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 110 mm
Weight: 100-160 g
Connection: USB, PS / 2
Number of buttons: 3
Cable length: 2 m
- Anir Vertical Mouse Small / Medium Black (3M)
- Anir Vertical Mouse Large Black (3M)
- Anir Small / Medium Black Wireless (3M)
- Anir Large Black Wireless (3M)
Price (without guarantee):
71.40 EUR incl.VAT (price of Ergo2Work sales)
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- input device for computer /
- mouse like device /
- mouse control /
- hardware for input support suitable for the disabled /
- mouse suitable for the disabled /
- mouse substitute /
- ataxia /
- carpal tunnel syndrome /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- workplace design /
- work equipment /
- ISO 22 36 /
- ISO 22 36 21 /
- vertical mouse /
- information and communication /
- computer pointing device
update status: 20.04.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.