no protective screen, free view upwards
There are work situations where the free view upwards is required or the helmet must be held securely on the head, for example, during scaffold erection and reinforcement installation.
The safety helmet does not have a protective shield, which enables free upward vision and prevents the helmet from falling off due to head movements and bumping. In addition, the unobstructed view upwards widens the field of vision, thus avoiding unnecessary head movements. The firm fit of the helmet on the head increases the assurance and improves the wearing characteristics.
In general, the helmet protects against shocks, impacts, electrical hazards as well as splashes from molten metal.
Features / Components:
- Material: ABS, polyamide, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- 6-point textile suspension: optimal fit and comfort
- CenterFit adjustment system: helmet sits firmly and centrally on the head
- Inserts: for attaching the face shield
- Mounting option: headlamp
- Colors: yellow, or
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Weitere Details des Herstellers mit AnwendungsvideoInfoblatt der BG Bau Ergonomie als PDF