- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Form selection for DAW protective covers
Areas of Application:
- Standard sheaths are mainly used in combination with short prostheses
- the stockings are worn between skin and woolen stockings
- thigh, lower leg stumps and bone articulation
Features / Components:
- highly elastic and fine-meshed stockings
- the tanned inside ensures a secure adhesion to the skin
- the outside is smooth and guarantees a good glide of the woolen stockings
- Quality:Nylon, mesh resistant
The abutment or thigh circumference is measured at the upper end of the prosthesis edge.
The strut shape (A, B, C, D, E) is determined on the basis of the measured circumference.
The length of the stocking is also measured at the upper end of the prosthesis margin. It must, however, be noted that the stockings still have a hem for turning over. The hem has a height of 10 cm and is not measured with.
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request via the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- knee or leg protection /
- body protection, worn on the body /
- prosthesis /
- leg prosthesis /
- stump care /
- protective cover /
- tibia short prosthesis /
- tibia stump /
- thigh stump /
- ankle exarticulation /
- ISO 09 06 /
- ISO 09 06 18
update status: 05.05.2017
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.