Areas of Application:
The cabin is a modular unit for sound insulation. Noise protection is ensured by profiles in the ceiling, floor and wall elements. The profiles are filled with mineral wool. Depending on the size of the office, one or more double field lights are provided. The hall office can be mounted free-standing, on the wall or in corners.
Features / Components:
- Wall elements:made of sheet steel with high-quality powder coating
- Wall elements in visible wall design:Galvanized sheet metal panels filled with mineral wool, from 1090 mm parapet height with 5 mm Float glass in plastic clamping profiles
- 1 Door element with glass cut-out:powder-coated metal door leaf, size 813 x 1984 mm, glazed from 1090 mm parapet height
- Ceiling:Mineral fiber acoustic panels in sheet steel T-profiles inserted
- Ceiling mounted lights:double-field luminaires for two 58 -Watt tubes with plastic tub
- 1 Electric element:1 socket, 1 switch next to the door with built-in cable duct, wiring must be made on site
- self-assembly possible
Price (without guarantee):
The prices are available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details