- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Height adjustable, wheelchair accessible
Areas of Application:
- for relief of the musculoskeletal system
- for wheelchair users
In stationary factories and workshops, employees often have to work with different body sizes To work in a favorable posture and to prevent premature fatigue it is possible to quickly and easily adjust the height of the table top to the size of the employee.
The workbench is wheelchair-accessible when the center tray is removed and also suitable for short people. The bench height can be adjusted with screw connections in a grid of 5 cm. Visible vices, etc. can be attached to the workbench.
Features / Components:
- worktop: 4 cm thick beech multiplex board, rounded edges
- shelf: 19 mm thick three-layer chipboard, melamine-resin coated on both sides
- base frame: profile steel tube, powder-coated
- Legs: Precision steel tube, powder-coated, with black plastic glides for height compensation up to 1.5 cm
Table top dimensions (W x D): 150 x 70 cm
Height adjustment: 64-79 cm
Price (without guarantee):
385,00 EUR including VAT (recommended retail price)
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- work furniture /
- work bench /
- wheelchair under mobile /
- height-adjustable /
- workplace design /
- growth disorder /
- work table /
- work equipment /
- work furniture and fittings /
- ISO 28 03 06 /
- ISO 28 03 /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training
update status: 18.06.2019
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.