- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Foot training device for the correction of leg axes
Areas of Application:
(information of the supplier)
- movement training device
- foot training
- Training of the foot screw
- Stabilization and correction of leg axes
- Foot malpositions (flat foot, splay foot, bent foot and flat foot)
- Heel straightening for pronation and supination
- Arch build-up and foot bolting
- Correction of knee position and hip position
- Big toe obliquity / hallux
- Stabilization of transverse arch and longitudinal arch, foot rolling technique and foot strike
The Pedalo foot trainer can be used to train foot problems in all movement axes extension, flexion, supination and pronation, depending on the positioning of the tilt bars. The tilt bars are fixed to the underside of the stand board with Velcro, separately for forefoot and hindfoot.
The decisive factor here is that the two flexibly connected standing boards for forefoot and hindfoot can act independently of each other. Thus, the natural foot screw and a stable upper and lower ankle joint can be functionally trained and the leg axis (knee and hip), which builds on and depends on it, can be stabilized and positioned.
Load capacity: 150 kg
Weight: 0.85 kg
Length: 330 mm
Width: 120 mm
Height: 30 mm
Price (without guarantee):
119,95 EUR including VAT.
End user price
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- leg exercise device /
- movement training apparatus /
- foot training /
- equilibrium disorder /
- ISO 04 48 /
- ISO 04 48 15
update status: 30.11.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.