Tips for users with vision problems
The REHADAT website is programmed in such a way that it supports your browser in the enlarged display or the use of user-defined colours.
The site is responsive; the layout adapts to different screen sizes from desktop to smartphone and to the zoom factor you set in your browser.
How to adjust the browser settings
You can also adjust the font size in the browser. There are two options available with most browsers: you can zoom in on the entire layout (page zoom) or only on the text of the webpage (text zoom). We recommend that you zoom the entire layout.
- To zoom in on the entire layout, in Internet Explorer version 7 or higher, select the desired value in the Page > Zoom menu item or alternatively press the Ctrl key and the + or - key.
- In Microsoft Edge, you can zoom in using the Zoom menu item or alternatively press the Ctrl key and the + or - key.
- In Firefox, zoom in on the entire layout using the View > Zoom menu item without enabling the 'Zoom Text Only' option, or alternatively press the Ctrl key and the + key or - key....
Alternatively, you can also use the Ctrl key and the + or - key.
- In Internet Explorer version 7 or higher, you can access the text zoom via the menu item Page > Text Size.
- In Firefox, if you only want to zoom in on the text, you have to activate the option "Zoom text only" in the menu item View > Zoom.
- In Safari, zoom in on the entire layout using the View > Zoom In menu item, alternatively again using the Ctrl key and the +/- keys. To zoom in on text only, enable the "Zoom text only" option via the View menu item.
- Opera and Chrome only offer the option to zoom in on the entire layout of the web page. Also in these browsers you can use the Ctrl key and the + key or - key to zoom.
You can also set the colours in your browser. All contents of the REHADAT website are readable even with user-defined colours.