If you have any questions about professional participation, job adjustment, financing or application, the following contact points and experts inside and outside the company can help you.

The company integration team is responsible for representing the interests of the company and is the direct contact for employers and employees with disabilities.

Technical advisors at the integration offices or rehabilitation agencies are important contacts for the selection, adaptation and development of technical work aids in the workplace. Within the framework of administrative assistance, they can also act and support other rehabilitation providers who do not have a technical advisory service.

Specialist integration services (IFD) advise and support both companies and people with disabilities on questions of new recruitment and employment.

The rehabilitation teams of the Federal Employment Agency (BA) advise and develop individual integration concepts and decide on necessary and possible benefits to (re)integrate young people and adults with disabilities into working life. The rehabilitation team is supported in its work by the specialist services of the Federal Employment Agency (Medical Service, Psychological Service and Technical Advisory Service).

The rehabilitation team responsible for employees can be reached via the BA's nationwide service number: telephone: 0800 4 5555 00

The rehabilitation advice (Reha-Management) of the pension insurance and accident insurance advises and supports free of charge in all questions of rehabilitation, primarily on the topic of benefits for participation in working life.

The Chambers' specialist and inclusion counselling services support craft enterprises and tradespeople in all questions relating to the employment of workers with disabilities.

Berufsförderungswerke are inter-company institutions for the vocational rehabilitation of people with disabilities. They offer counselling, diagnostics, preparatory courses, qualification, workplace-related testing of aids, medical, psychological and socio-pedagogical assistance as well as support in application and placement.

The Berufsbildungswerke (BBW) are supra-regional and inter-company institutions that provide young people with disabilities with initial vocational training in recognised occupations.

The regional counselling centres provide information on all questions of rehabilitation and participation. The counselling is independent and is primarily intended to be peer counselling, i.e. for people who live with a disability themselves.

The social service in the hospital or rehabilitation clinic advises and supports in all questions concerning medical and occupational rehabilitation - often also in psychosocial and economic questions in connection with a stay in hospital.

In addition, you can contact self-help groups, social associations, aid advice centres or the manufacturers and distributors of technical work aids and occupationally relevant aids.