An motion and oppisition for an aid or a technical work aid is always made in writing. The motion and oppisitions are available from the service providers (rehabilitation provider or integration office).
It is important
- to submit the motion and oppisition before the procurement or the start of a barrier-free construction measure and
- wait forthe approval.
Depending on the funding agency, different documents are required.
As a rule, the motion and oppisition includes
- a medical prescription BGG a detailed and comprehensible justification,
- possible expert opinion or discharge report of the rehabilitation clinic and
- at least one cost estimate.
If the motion and oppisition is for training equipment, further proof/copies must usually be submitted, such as for example:
- Determination of the degree of disability
- Disability certificate
- Employment contract and job description
It should be noted that aids are not included in the medical budget. The applicant should point this out if doctors refuse to prescribe aids due to a limited quota of prescriptions.
The cost estimate can be obtained from a service provider (e.g. medical supply store) or a company that manufactures or sells occupational aids or tread.
Sample motion and oppisition forms